Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

A gameplay video of my upcoming level pack for Abysm 2: Infernal Contract, Pharaoh's Judgement. 
This can be loaded in along side the base mod for an additional Episode.

Made a lot of progress on this prison layout the past couple days. Had to scratch my head a few times when designing puzzles!

etrn12.png

etrn08.png

Confinement_v02 at 2021.04.15 18-15-07.213 [R2787].jpg

I've been working on the obituaries in my mod. They are funny and some of them mock the player for being killed. Here's a few examples.

For being killed by Ranged Zombies/Monsters

If you get killed by a pistol zombie "Doomguy was picked off by a weak-ass pistol zombie. How embarrassing!"

If you get killed by a zombie that has a flamethrower "Doomguy got cooked by a flamethrower zombie. Did you order original recipe or extra crispy?" 

If you get killed a Diabloist "Doomguy was set ablaze by a Diabloist. Someone call the fire brigade!"

And for being killed by a melee attack

Here's the one from the one of the Baron variants "Doomguy was ripped apart by a Baron of Hell. Someone fetch the superglue!"

There are many others but you'll have to wait for me to release the mod before seeing them all. 

1 hour ago, Noris Kneecap said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210418_234754.png.10241e184811b7128b428f7894e2453f.png

The sky looks like the kind of background that you would see in SpongeBob Square Pants lol. Looks good though. 👍

On 4/19/2021 at 1:05 AM, Mad Dal 85 said:

The sky looks like the kind of background that you would see in SpongeBob Square Pants lol.

Look closer buddy, literally everything is spongebob themed there. :P

1 hour ago, Rook said:

MAP09: Where the Dead Go to Die (work in progress)

Looking good, gives me some Revolution vibes somehow.

3 hours ago, Rook said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210422_204505.png.2b6db276aa66afb34ad4d962e04a992c.png

MAP09: Where the Dead Go to Die (work in progress)

lovely title  ;)

the texturing with the grates and the red behind reminds me of gothicdm, or something from mm2 /requiem

On 4/18/2021 at 3:51 PM, floatRand said:

jjjjjjjjj.png

this looks so cool! if someone told me to imagine what Web Spider's stage from Mega Man X4 would look like translated into doom, I think this could easily be a shot from that. love it :D

11 hours ago, Toilet_Wine_Connoisseur said:

Successfully implemented the BUTCHER from Diablo I as the boss fight for Level one of Mod "AbyssWalker"

Screenshot_Doom_20210422_151323.png

"Ahhh, fresh meat!"

20 hours ago, Tango said:

this looks so cool! if someone told me to imagine what Web Spider's stage from Mega Man X4 would look like translated into doom, I think this could easily be a shot from that. love it :D

Thank you.

Still working on this thing, abusing midtextures way too much.

wipperino.png

currently working on a sequel to thy flesh consumed heres the teaser trailer i just released 

Currently working on a deathmatch duel megaWAD, (yes, I know not many people play duel - I'm not worried about that) Just finished the primary mapping yesterday. Now for the daunting task of combining 32 Otex using WADs... :)

Screenshot (15).png

Edited by Arrowhead