Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

More of Parasite Eve , I just love that soundtrack.

I've been listening to this... on loop... for 50+ hours while speedmapping furiously.

and I can't stop...

help

I think at this point the entire DW are like, "Yeah, yeah. we fucking get it, you like Gamma Ray"

6 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

wow! good choice.

do you also like Dragged Into Sunlight?

Thank you!  

And I haven't heard of them until now...checking them out...pretty good shit here.  I don't care too much for the more burp sounding cookie monster vocals that I'm hearing occasionally...but the highs are great and so is the instrumentation.  Thanks for the suggestion!

cool! definitely also check out:

Cobalt (Gin especially)

Eyehategod (Dopesick)

Indian (Guiltless / From All Purity)

Iron Witch (Single Malt)

Leechmilk (Guilty of Sloth)

Lord Mantis (Pervertor)

Salome (Terminal)

All heavy, brutal, depressing stuff.

3 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

Eyehategod

Indian

Badass shit, here.  I just discovered Indian a few weeks ago and nearly shit a brick.  You should check out Yob (Illusion of Motion album especially), Cough (really anything), Xasthur (Telepathic With The Deceased), and Om (Advaitic Songs).  Great stuff here man.  Om is the odd one out here, as they are like Doom Metal with an eastern twist.  Not brutal or depressing, but still amazing stuff to blast in your car.  I suggest the songs State of Nonreturn or Thebes.

Edited by Tracer

17 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

The track is called "Burn". This sort of stuff is my mapping music.

Interesting atmospheric music, but I'm not sure I'd ever go to see this live. Not really sure what you're supposed to do with yourself in that instance, stand still? I guess it's probably more intended for those popping LSD or whatever. :P

I bought this album last week and it just arrived yesterday, been hearing it all day long

6 hours ago, Tracer said:

Badass shit, here.  I just discovered Indian a few weeks ago and nearly shit a brick.  You should check out Yob (Illusion of Motion album especially), Cough (really anything), Xasthur (Telepathic With The Deceased), and Om (Advaitic Songs).  Great stuff here man.  Om is the odd one out here, as they are like Doom Metal with an eastern twist.  Not brutal or depressing, but still amazing stuff to blast in your car.  I suggest the songs State of Nonreturn or Thebes.

i love Cough & Om!

i havent heard Xasthur before so i'll check them out. didnt really like Yob's The Great Cessation but i might give them a 2nd chance with the project you mentioned.

2 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

i love Cough & Om!

i havent heard Xasthur before so i'll check them out. didnt really like Yob's The Great Cessation but i might give them a 2nd chance with the project you mentioned.

Nice!

For Yob, I strongly suggest you check out the track "Exorcism of the Host" or "Burning the Altar".  

47 minutes ago, CARRiON said:

Throne by BMTH

I listened to it from start to end and it just didn't do anything for me. From my perspective it's such a shame that what was one of my favourite deathcore/metalcore bands changed their sound so much. From a business perspective it makes soooo much sense, they're very successful now, so good on them.

On topic: