Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnny Cruelty

What do you think is Doomguy's favorite wad is?

Plutonia, mainly just due to its pseudo-military cred. Maybe Twilight Warrior would be better but I played that years ago and ah........it wasn't very good in a number of ways.

wow.wad. He was so impressed by its quality that after finishing the map he loudly exclaimed "wow!" The WAD originally didn't have a name, but adopted "wow" as it was the greatest endorsement it could possibly have earned.

39 minutes ago, spineapple tea said:

wow.wad. He was so impressed by its quality that after finishing the map he loudly exclaimed "wow!" The WAD originally didn't have a name, but adopted "wow" as it was the greatest endorsement it could possibly have earned.

for some reason the idea that the doom guy was so impressed with wow.wad makes me feel weirdly happy. its like seeing a parent putting a childs drawing on the fridge

wow.wad

Okay, serious answer the sake of the argument - we'll go with something that would have him enjoy killing lots and lots of Hellspawn...

Classic Answer: Plutonia, HR2 or Scythe

Early-Modern Answer: Ultimate Torment and Torture, Epic, Plutonia 2, Speed of Doom

Semi-Modern Answer: Back to Saturn X (E1/E2), Valiant

Modern Answer:   Eviternity, Ancient Aliens, Overboard, Ozonia

Mascochist Answer: UAC Ultra, Deus Vult, Sunlust, Antarasean Reliquary, Space Cats E1/E2, Chillax

Edited by Traysandor

Doomguy already killed plenty of demons by himself. Somehow I doubt he would want to do it again but in a game this time. So I personally don't see him playing some hardcore Doom wads. I see him enjoying playing something like Pokemon or Stardew Valley or Animal Crossing more than any well-known Doom wads. Also I think the Doom wads he would be playing would be the ones that are a bit more different in gameplay. Maybe that one where there's no combat and you're a cat that needs to platform around the level. I could also see him enjoying Abysm and the Woolball wads. 

45 minutes ago, Zulk RS said:

Doomguy already killed plenty of demons by himself. Somehow I doubt he would want to do it again but in a game this time.

Which is why the real answer is Chex Quest.

*Insert random slaughter map here*

I mean... he wants to murder demons and slaughter maps are where it's at, in that regard.

Has anyone made a WAD where there's no demon shenanigans and Daisy is alive? It would be terribly boring from a gameplay perspective but that's probably the only situation he actually wants to be in at this point.

8 hours ago, Craneo said:

Any wad that has Daisy still alive I guess?

random idea: someone should make a chao garden like doom mod but with bunnies

On 9/25/2023 at 10:43 PM, LadyMistDragon said:

Maybe Twilight Warrior would be better but I played that years ago and ah........it wasn't very good in a number of ways.

TW fucks, I'm a sucker for the concept even if it's very basic nowadays, needed more maps though.

Golden souls probably, i mean daisys alive and its a goofy fun adventure at times with beautiful vistas in contrast to well, hell and techbases

NUTS3.wad. Endless demons as far as the eye can see, with a bright light in the distance, whispering, "Go get 'em tiger."