Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

4 hours ago, tornado potato said:

I just finished working on my first map. It takes place in a spooky art museum, in a colonial-style building. (thread here)

Screenshot_Doom_20231113_222847.jpg.ffb3c85a94b117a7b82935aa27f0460e.jpg

love the Bloom

1 hour ago, brullov said:

A sneak peek of my first Doom map "Outpost 13", using Boom map format. I hope to release it next month.

- snip -

The Thing! D: 3spoopy5me

3 hours ago, brullov said:

A sneak peek of my first Doom map "Outpost 13", using Boom map format. I hope to release it next month.

image.png?ex=65722067&is=655fab67&hm=c7c

You've made the stock Doom 2 sky look presentable, nice. Fits perfectly with the atmosphere you're going for! Awesome doomcute too :)

I finished the "architecture" of Map 1 of X² which has one sector and I just have some routing/lock outs to set up for the keys to make the various areas necessary to travel through. I think I fixed the insane number of slime trails that only having one sector ended up creating for me, at least I hope. 

Anyway SpaceCat wanted to see if there was a 'playable' version, and I made a one map version (the other maps are nearly done too) without monsters.

If you'd like to open the map and look at the silly 1 sector midtexture shenanigans I pull off, here's the wad link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17zsQ9FwOHhOD28WD39XpyyGtzTn9Ysd8/view?usp=drive_link

REQUIRES SOFTWARE, NOT HARDWARE. GZDoom might handle it properly w/ hardware, I forgot to test

GZDoom HARDWARE works, but freelook should be disabled.

On 9/26/2023 at 8:21 AM, SpaceCat_2001 said:
On 9/26/2023 at 4:18 AM, MarketAnarchy said:

I decided to replace map 1 of X² with recreated elements from the other maps in the wad. It's been interesting faking floors with midtextures. The gameplay won't be that impressive I suppose since it's just one cyber, but I'm impressed with the aesthetic I was able to get in 1 sector. It even has working bars and opening doors, so that's cool.

Here's a sample of what I have:

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

Holy shit! It's fabulous! Is this wad available or still in the development?

Edited by MarketAnarchy

So, here we have the (still in progress) Primary Fire and Tertiary Fire for the Dryad. Primary fire is on-the-fly transforming Illitheya's fists into Treant fists, which are pretty slow, but cause dangerous shockwaves. Tertiary Fire is creating strange mushrooms which explode in spores if enemies tread on them~ currently there is only a damaging red one, but I'm working on more sprites and shroom types for this so a patch of shrooms will cause all sorts of weird effects to monsters (shrinking and hallucinating ones are planned).

So since i'm still finishing up placements for Episode 3 of my Ultimate Doom Wad. I had to release my creativity frustration out and i made the first map for Episode 4.......in one day, yes you heard me correctly this map i made in one day.

It's short, it's sweet and it's going to be brutal.  

E4M1 layout.jpg

4 minutes ago, Treehouseminis said:

More moody marble.  I love doing sector lighting. 

dsda-doom_0.25.6_11_27_2023_8_36_00_AM.p

dsda-doom_0.25.6_11_27_2023_8_36_31_AM.p

that column looks good! I want to see what you can cook with that. Love the moody marble.

9 minutes ago, DoomGappy said:

that column looks good! I want to see what you can cook with that. Love the moody marble.

I got plans lol.  Thanks for the variations!