Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireSeraphim

The Self Portrait and Personal Photograph Thread

no offense to anyone, but pretty much all the people on this site look like the guys who open fire in schools. :p :/

Foofoo said:

no offense to anyone, but pretty much all the people on this site look like the guys who open fire in schools. :p :/

MY PLANZ! THEY ARE DISCOVERED!

I actually kind of agree with you, but think about it, this is Doomworld. We all worship a game about a space marine killing demons from hell... we aren't necessarily angels here.

Foofoo said:

Yeah, I got that a lot in high school. I found it fun.

Foofoo said:

There were maybe one or two people i picked up that vibe from. Everyone else here looks pretty... normal.

Ninjalah said:

I actually kind of agree with you, but think about it, this is Doomworld. We all worship a game about a space marine killing demons from hell... we aren't necessarily angels here.

Also, one of the guys most famous for opening fire in a school used to hang out in this community. >_>

Danarchy said:

Also, one of the guys most famous for opening fire in a school used to hang out in this community. >_>

Oh please don't open that can of incredibly angry worms again.

Danarchy said:

I thought he just made some levels and uploaded them. I didn't know he actually hung out with the community.

Abyssalstudios1 said:

I still want to take a look at those...

They are still around and easily locatable on Google. They are also mostly shit, any 94-era wad offers the same play experience.

I just tried UAC Labs and it isn't bad. There are a few epic fights in there. It's crammed full of secrets and soul spheres, though. Let's use that to psychoanalyze Harris after the fact. From this we can clearly determine that, while living, Harris was a secretive individual, whose obsession with soul spheres represents a personal feeling of emptiness, or soullessness.

Foofoo said:

I'm pro-gun-control because it helps to protect other people from me.

DuckReconMajor said:

I thought he just made some levels and uploaded them. I didn't know he actually hung out with the community.

Yeah, I'm not sure about his level of involvement. That was all before my time here (and before Doomworld had forums). Back then, though, I think that uploading levels was about the most involved most people could get (aside from making a Doom site) since there weren't any forums around then (maybe some IRC).

I'm pretty sure he'd moved onto Quake editing by the time of the shootings, he wasn't really "in the doom community" any more than any other person who made a few maps years ago and now probably barely remembers doing it.

The Green Herring said:

Meanwhile, back on topic, here is a more recent picture of myself that I just took today. The previous one was from November 2009.

Haha mad, your beard is growing, facial hair ftw. Get it as long as possible so you can stroke it like cartoon show villain :D

MSPaintR0cks said:

Me from behind. :P

We know there's just a beard an a band t-shirt on the other side.

My long hair is usually what has me stand out from most of the people I live around here in Mesquite. Some even think its a Spanish thing or something (0_o).

However, judging by most of the pics I have seen here, long hair and/or beard is an official qualification for being a doomer. I would fit right in :P.

On the topic of zombie photos, I dressed up as a Hunter from Left 4 Dead for Halloween and snagged some photos (only ones of me I have at the moment D:)

Personally, I feel I'm nowhere near girly enough, and look quite nerdy infact, so usually I don't put my picture anywhere - However, I think Doomworld is non-judgemental enough since we're all players of a game over a decade and a half old =P

eargosedown said:

However, I think Doomworld is non-judgemental enough since we're all players of a game over a decade and a half old =P

Ugly as Doom you say?

Well, if you're feeling self-conscious, take some pictures of yourself and pixelate them. That's what Doom does :)

eargosedown said:

Personally, I feel I'm nowhere near girly human enough

FTFY. You could make a horrific imp, though.

Mr. Freeze said:

I have the best haircut here. This is fact.

My Mohawk is mightier than yours.

anno 2000
... oh the memories.