Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pieruskwurje

Insanity Edged

The first screenshot is eco brutalism at its finest for doom level. Welcome back to doom mapping!

Ok.... I just received word of incredibly detailed wad, then a teaser of another one  and you bring me another one? Yes, christmas has arrived early with those two teasers and a message.

(Other ones are made by (redacted), but both are long term projects in early prototype).

Congrats on getting as much work done as you have so far! As a huge fan of some of your other work, I'll certainly be watching over this one.

Oh hell yes, always excited for more GZDoom-focused single-player levels!

The screenshots look incredible, I'm excited to see what amazing vistas you've whipped up this time!

Holy shit, this looks awesome. Keeping an eye out for the release for sure!

I've been waiting for a Winter's Fury follow-up for so long now. It's the only Doom mod whose story I really, really liked. The way that one ended really set up a sequel, and I see this isn't a direct one and more of a same universe thing, but still. Looking forward to it! 

22 hours ago, esselfortium said:

This looks absolutely insane. Can't wait to see it finished.

(er... pun not intended)

"Winter's Fury looks cool!"

"Insanity Edged looks insane!"

War never changes.

22 hours ago, baja blast rd. said:

Wow. Architecture looks like Winter's Fury meets...the weather warming up or something. 

edit: I just noticed you're the actual Winter's Fury author

I wanted you to know that I thought your edit was way funnier than it should have been. I'm glad I can keep things consistent!

3 hours ago, TJG1289 said:

I've been waiting for a Winter's Fury follow-up for so long now. It's the only Doom mod whose story I really, really liked. The way that one ended really set up a sequel, and I see this isn't a direct one and more of a same universe thing, but still. Looking forward to it! 

I 've tried to make it so it's both a direct follow-up and a separate-but-same universe thing at the same time, even if you don't play as Elliott and there's no Winter monsters around!

(Unless you're talking about the original 2012 version of Winter's Fury, which I think had a different ending entirely thrown together at the last minute. 2013 onwards should be fine though!)

I've been a long time fan of your works and I thought you quit.

I'm genuinely happy to see this project, and the 10 year (jesus christ) update for Winter's Fury as well!

Can't wait to finally get to play this!

I'm Insanely Edging just looking at these screenshots! WOW! Gonna check this one out!

looking forward to the sequel to winter's fury :) its been a long time coming

Winter's Fury is one of my favorite map sets, so seeing a sequel that takes on a much warmer/jungle environment is extremely cool! Looking forward to this!

I'm just starting getting back into the Doom scene again.  It's been many years since I've dipped my toes in these waters.

I am routinely astounded by the quality of the new maps.  

Their level of blockiness compared to maps from 10 years ago...  There are far more facets to most of the terrain and architectural elements, and all for the better.

I've just downloaded Winter's Fury, and I can't wait to play it.  

Your current effort looks just as gorgeous and thoughtful.

I am VERY impressed.

Thank you for all of your hard work, and your generosity in sharing it with us.