Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

Now my avatar isn't a random flat texture from the game files.

How do I explain this one...well...it's a way to expose, uh, modelling skills, you know. I was practicing organic, uh, lowpoly modelling, in Blender, yeah.

Mine is a pack of all 3 skull keys.

Keys are one of the things I LOVE the most!!! Specially the skulls. Their colors, their position in the map! They give purpose when playing vanilla maps. Cannot imagine DOOM without them.

Decided to update Dynamite's look and add a load of random outfits (a good chunk just being references to other characters in the TMoD lore (might make a 3D model of them and have them appear in cameo secrets across my project :3 ))

I found some red and black classic Doom based artworks and thought the Cyberdemon looked cool.

FIREBLUUUUUUUUUU

With a slow animation, hoping it won't bother anyone =P

The animated drummer comes from the classic Disney cartoon "Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom". Highly recommended!

I've been going through some internal changes (a software update, if you will) and I felt my previous profile picture wasn't representative of myself anymore. This is much more white and clean, instead of grey and noisy like the previous one.

I got bored of my suspiciously cropped dragon profile pictures and put some Bugs bunny instead.

Also , Roofi is the name of my rabbit which died years ago , so it fits more.

Turned 26 today (12-11-'19.)
Due to it being quite late (at least in my timezone) this one will stay had stayed 'till the end of the next day.
Age26profile.png.7a25976a7325057de9dbf985bc4cc863.png

Edited by Cell

mine is punchy from animal crossing. ive been using him as a pfp for about 4 years now because im a big AC fan and hes my favorite.

a good friend of mine draws him for me a lot

Spoiler

jailpunchy1.png.1552f6e9839fa4cb81d38ca8494770c1.png

After about 19 years, I got a bit tired of the Quake logo. I changed it to an avatar that better reflects my current interests.

Recently i changed it but incase you're wondering here's the original.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.13ee5ca77acc2b6a7523e9f19adca5ac.gif

Wanted some Doom-themed avatar instead of the overused bloody face. I changed it to the Ferrari logo for some time but it was bad so I replaced it with Fettgesicht. Certainly more Doom-themed and more... Unique, perhaps. 

46 minutes ago, NaZa said:

Wanted some Doom-themed avatar instead of the overused bloody face. I changed it to the Ferrari logo for some time but it was bad so I replaced it with Fettgesicht. Certainly more Doom-themed and more... Unique, perhaps. 

And it also almost matches with your profile name. Just change the last letter from "a" to "i" ;)

just the official logo of my doom sourceport. i still have to create a lore for it. ;-)

I am just a really huge fanboy for the very obscure Devilman Lady anime made in 1998 that adapted from the manga of the same name. Devilman is maybe slightly more known thanks to the recent netflix adaptation, and Lady is pretty much the common trope of "what if the main character was a woman", although the anime series benefited a lot from adopting a different, much more gothic style, (which seems like a funny thing to say when the source is called Devilman) and remains to this day my favourite thing ever really.